The Chairman is the Chief Executive Officer of the Commission and presides over the Commission’s statutory meetings. The Secretary is the head of Administration, while all Directors are responsible to the Commission through the Secretary.
For ease of administration, the Commission is structured into seven functional departments coordinated by a Secretary appointed by the Commission. Each of the departments is headed by a Director who oversees the day-to-day activities of the department. The Secretary, Directors of the various departments and some special units are:
(1) Barr. Henry C. Ebinum – Secretary
(2) Mr. John Akwakwa – Personnel Mgt.
(3) Mr. Uche John Iyamu – Planning, Research & Statistics
(4) Mr. Augustine Onokpasa -Training & Manpower Dev.
(5) Mrs. Irene Onwodi -Monitoring/ Spcial Duties
(6) Mr. David Akpoveta Chokor -Appellate
(7) Mr. Alexander Djukpan – Finance & Supplies
(8) Barr. Chinyere E. Okolo – Legal
(9) Engr. Bishop Fidelis Agbabi -Works Unit
(10) Patricia Agboyi – PHC Unit
(11) Mr. Felix O. Ogedegbe -ICT Unit